It appears that some people blaze through life, knowing exactly what they want and have no problem saying no. However, they may come across as selfish, ruthless, or narrow-minded. Nevertheless, they are not over-committed and they generally live with incredible intentionality.
Then you have the other side of the spectrum. People who walk around saying yes to just about every opportunity and demand. You say yes for everything your boss throws at you, to your spouse, to your friends, to your child.
You just can’t help it. You want to please and you also don’t want to miss out.
But what is the impact of saying yes to most things that come your way?
That’s what we break down in this episode. We look at the impact of saying yes and offer some tips on how you can start saying no more often.
Listen to the episode
Subscribe to The Minimalist Vegan Podcast on:
Things mentioned in this episode
- The Ease of Saying No (If You Know This One Thing)
- Yes Man
- The Art of Saying No: Kenny Nguyen at TEDxLSU
- How to Say NO | Stop People Pleasing!
- The Joy of Missing Out (JOMO)
- Addition By Subtraction: The Real Value of Minimalism
- Becoming Minimalist
- 5 Warning Signs That You’re A People Pleaser (And How To Fix It)
- 21 Tips to Stop Being a People-Pleaser
Interested in hearing more?
We have a chat every Monday to motivate you to live with less stuff and more compassion. Click on the link below to get each podcast episode straight to your inbox!
The post How To Say No: Even If You’re a People Pleaser – Episode 033 appeared first on The Minimalist Vegan.
Source: Yup, it’s Vegan